The committee seeks applicants to apply for a bursary to attend the 30th EACD conference 2018
Bursary Requirements and Conditions
- At the time of application applicants must be 40 years or under;
- Applicants must have submitted an abstract and received high score;
- Applicants must be first or second author of submitted abstract.
Bursary recipients receive:
- Complimentary registration of the EACD 2018 annual conference;
- Reimbursement of travel, lodging and food expenses up to €500.
Documents to provide with application:
- Brief letter of motivation for receiving a bursary (< 1 page);
- Completed bursary application form;
- A brief CV (< 2 pages);
- For PhD students-a letter of support from supervisor, including a confirmation that the candidate is a PhD-student or is following a master program.
The bursaries are financed by EACD and the local organizing committee. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Bursaries can only be claimed after the conference and not in advance.
The application deadline for a 30th EACD 2018 bursary is November 15, 2017.
Please send all documents as mentioned above before this date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bursary applicants will be notified of results by December 20, 2017.